- This event has passed.
In Person (NB) Avoid Common Mistakes Made In Drafting the As Is Contract – 3 CE
November 9, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$15.00
Instructor: Giovani Nicosia
Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid prior to June 8th, 2022.
This course is approved for 3 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
The most important part of every real estate transaction is the contract. Despite this a lot of Realtors don’t take the time to fully read and understand what they are having their clients sign. This can lead to buyers losing their deposits, parties paying for unnecessary expenses, and deals not closing. But worst of all, Realtors are putting themselves at risk of being sued or losing their license.
What Every Realtor Should Know
Topics that will be discussed include:
– Reviewing in detail the most commonly litigated provisions of the As Is Contract
– Discuss real life situations where realtors have been sued and tips to avoid these mistakes
– Learn how to ensure your buyers deposit is not be put at risk
– How to save your client on closing costs
– How to ensure a smooth closing and keep those referrals coming
– These tips will keep you and your client out of Court