- This event has passed.
(W) Understanding the Letter of Intent
March 11, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Understanding the Letter of Intent
Letters of Intents (LOIs) are an integral part of the commercial process. Whether sales or lease, it is often a first step to indicate that your client or investor has a legitimate interest in a property. Mr. Weinfield will walk you through the process and help you determine when and how an LOI should be presented.
We will cover:
- Why are LOIs used and under what circumstance ?
- What are the advantages versus just going to contract ?
- When is an LOI appropriate and when should you just present and offer ?
- How do you determine what to include in an LOI /
- What specific verbiage is typical ?
- Much more….
Sawgrass, West Broward
13680 NW 14 Street
Sunrise, FL 33323
Registration: 9:00 am
Class: 9:30 am to 11:00 am
Members $15/ Onsite $30
Non-Members $ 30/ Onsite $50
This class is 3 Diploma Points towards your Commercial Diploma
Miami Events are non refundable: Cancelation must be received in writing 72 hours prior to class. No refunds/credits within 72 hours. No refunds/credits for no shows. To cancel your registration, send an email 72 hours before the event to the MIAMI Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org