The path to pursuing the SFR® certification is straightforward. Simply follow these three steps:
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
- Have an active membership with NAR/Local Association
- Complete the course and pass exam, “Short Sales and Foreclosures: What Real Estate Professionals Need to Know”
- Bonus: This course also satisfies the ABR®, SRS Elective
- Submit the one-time application fee of $175.
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to Join the session with the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.