In celebration of MIAMI’s 100th Anniversary, we are extending the early dues payment education credit until April 30, 2021.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Tax Reduction Strategies for the RE Professional
November 4, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Instructor: Maine Shafer, JD
Important Real-Time Updates You Need to Know About the New Tax Law! Lead by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Charlie Davis.
Tax Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional – Strategies that save you time and money!
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- LEARN why your accountant can’t “just take” the New 2020 Tax Deductions for you.
- HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of
- LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office. More important than ever in today’s uncertain times.
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
- Real-Time Stimulus Updates and much more!
Lead by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Maine Shafer.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions. Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to Join the session with the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.