In celebration of MIAMI’s 100th Anniversary, we are extending the early dues payment education credit until April 30, 2021.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Flood Insurance (But were afraid to ask)
February 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Smart. Easy to Use. Reliable. User Friendly. Service-Oriented. Bilingual. FREE for MIAMI Members. Cartofront is simplifying flood insurance for REALTORSÂ®
– Get accurate flood zone and estimated flood insurance options with one-click
– Click “The Raindrop” in every listing’s Icon Bar – get results in less than 15 seconds
– Two flood insurance providers: Government (NFIP) flood insurance and National General (Beyond Floods), a subsidiary of Allstate Insurance
– Two ways to share with your customer: email and print PDF
– Toggle the CartoFront application to choose English or Spanish language
– Licensed Florida Insurance Agency (Acadian Insurance) available to provide customer support, insurance consultation, policy binding
– Bilingual education, customer support, training resources, online FAQs/Tools
If you have a disability and may require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this event, please contact the Education Department at 305-468-7066 or email@example.com for a reasonable accommodation at least 48 hours before the event.