- This event has passed.
Zoom: Closings A to Z
May 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$15.00
Instructor: Romy B. Jurado
Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues are paid in full prior to June 8th, 2021.
This course is intended to give real estate professionals a broad overview of the settlement and closing process, and covers the closing process from start to finish. Topics covered in the class include:
- 10 steps to the homebuying process.
- What does a lien search & title search cover, and the importance of title insurance.
- Closing costs and who is responsible for what cost.
- The different types of settlement statements.
- An overview of common documents executed at closing.
- Common pitfalls to avoid to protect yourself from litigation & disciplinary complaints.
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to Join the session with the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.