- This event has passed.
Webinar: (NEO) New Estate Only – Market Pre and Under Construction Projects on Your Website
May 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
A FREE MIAMI Member Benefit
NEO is not “just” the largest listing showcase of off-plan and under-construction projects in Florida. We have designed an effective solution for you to market properties and real estate projects on your website – the “iFRAME”.
Become a off-plan/under-construction specialist and increase your business thanks to this unique tool.
Get access to reserved information for industry operators only
– Special offers uploaded directly from the developers
Read full article – MIAMI Realtors Announces New Construction Platform for ALL MIAMI Members
What’s in your FREE iFRAME?
The iFRAME allows you to have the full NEO’s listing of a covered and selected geographic area on your website. Simply paste and embed the iframe code redeemed on your website.
– Listings will be shown with no reference to NEO, no external links and contacts
– 24/7 automatic updates, so you don’t need to worry about contacting sales managers
– Off-plan and under-construction projects filtered by geographic area and in different languages
– Always be the first to know what’s new in your area
– Have all information on real estate projects at your fingertips
– Provide trusted and verified information to your customers
– Your website, your contacts, your customers
– Updated status of single projects, availabilities and sales figures in real time
– Direct communication channel with developers
Visit: miamirealtors.com/NEO to learn how to redeem YOUR FREE iFRAME Code.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, copy the meeting link and reserve the time in your personal calendar, this should provide an automated reminder about the session.
If you have a disability and may require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this event, please contact the Education Department at 305-468-7066 or email@example.com for a reasonable accommodation at least 48 hours before the event.