- This event has passed.
Webinar: Enhance Your Business – FREE from Miami (Spanish)
April 7, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Instructor: Connie Nieto
eProperty Watch: A consumer service that arrives in a monthly scheduled email and keeps them up-to-date on their home and neighborhood.
– Enroll and import up to 2,500 customers (You are the sponsor)
– Makes you the market expert that prospects rely on for home values and neighborhood activity
– Agent branded emails, keeping your name top-of-mind
– Interesting drip-marketing platform
– Dynamic and fresh data each month
SavvyCard: A FREE Virtual Business Card Solution
– A FREE shareable webcard optimized for mobile phones
– Easy to use call, text and email buttons
– Customers can search MLS right from your card leading listings back to you
– Allows customers to share with other potential customers
Remine Pro: Another way to search the MLS, tax consumer info and more. An all-in-one tool designed to keep real estate professionals and consumers engaged on their home buying process.
– Predictive Analytics: Know when customers are most likely to buy or sell property
– Track People and Property with Timely Alerts: Keep a pulse on properties, neighborhoods and people including changes in sell score, MLS activity, occupancy, deeds and more
– Simple Map-Based Search: Sort opportunities by propensity to sell, value equity, mortgage information, ownership time and more
– Contact Information: Available at no cost – household contact information of owners, and non-owner occupants
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM): Target, print and mail powerful offers in just a few clicks
– No permit, mailing list, or experience required
– Mail postcards or flyers at super-low prices
– Ability to target specific geographies by postal route or ZIP
– Buy your immediate neighborhood or the entire market
– Easy targeting w/ “point and click” online map tool
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED. After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the zoom meeting instructions: CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to join the session when the time comes. When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.
If you have a disability and may require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this event, please contact our Education Team at 305-468-7066 or email@example.com for a reasonable accommodation at least 48 hours before the event.