Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid prior to June 14th, 2023. This course is approved for 3 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
Calling all Realtors!
The contract sets the pace for your transaction. The wrong box or a missing clause can make or break a smooth closing or leave your client disappointed. Check out our class to learn all the As-Is issues, hot topics, and landmines to ensure you prepare or review offers like a pro for your client!
The following topics will be covered:
1. Discussing the structure and components of a contract.
2. Detailing the As-Is contract and its standard information, including parties, property description, contract type, escrow, deadlines, timeframes, closing date, and
3. Exploring financing aspects, especially if the contract is contingent on the buyer’s financing.
4. Closing Costs:
5. Addressing survey-related considerations.
6. Discussing how special assessments are handled in the contract.
7. Covering maintenance, property inspection, repair, and disclosure issues.
8. Explaining the options available to sellers in the event of buyer default and vice versa for seller default.
9. Discussing various riders and addenda that can be attached to the contract.
20803 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 420 Aventura,
33180United States+ Google Map
You are now leaving Miami Realtors
The link you have selected is located on another server. The linked site contains
Information that has been created, published, maintained or otherwise posted by
institutions or organizations independent of this organization. We do not endorse,
approve, certify, or control any linked websites, their sponsors, or any of their
policies, activities, products or services. We do not assume responsibility for the
accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained therein.